olde towne alexandria
Still in my funk - which must be why I have been neglecting the blog.
Next saturday I am taking the iron horse to Virginia Beach. Where I shall spend a week with the family at the beach.
Last week's list of things to eat on the fridge door was very helpful. Not everything got eaten - so there are some carryovers.
- Veggie meatballs, marinara sauce, and gnocchi.
- Veggie hot dogs and baked beans.
- Veggie Burgers and brown rice with peas.
- Carb cakes and who cares what else.
- Whatever fish is in the freezer with zucchini
- Chicken sausage with granny smith apples and rice
- Make a vat of pasta salad and leave for Carlton to eat while I am gone.
Investments. I made $500 on my Apple move. Rang the register on Friday morning. But, I kept 50 shares. Just in case, it spikes up on Monday. Also, just in case - I have a stop loss order set to recover my costs and all the commissions.
I have 3 days off from volunteer work. Think I'll think about getting out of my funk.